Crown Seal Public Limited Company
Crown Seal Public Limited Company is a manufacturer and distributor of Crown Caps, Pilfer-Proof, Maxi-Series, Plastic and Composite caps used as bottling and container seals for products namely carbonated drinks, soy milk, beer, soda, drinking water, energy drinks, fruit juices, liquor, and medical supplies including handheld capping machine and Maxi cap sealing machines. Furthermore the company also earns the revenue from the printed sheet service.
We have been awarded ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2004, GMP, HACCP, FSSC22000:2015 and OHSAS18001:2007/TIS18001:2554 certifications of excellence in management. We are requiring dynamic and highly skilled professionals to join our business in the following positions:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields
- Min. 3 years direct experience in HRD project
- Experiences in Organization Development, Talent & Career Development or HRD related project would be an advantage.
- Able to work well under high time pressure
- Excellent Skills in Creative writing, Power Point, video cutting, digital platform and employee activities
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English
Learning & Development
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, performance appraisal and regular consultation with line managers and human resources departments.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual.
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets.
- Design, facilitate and produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Work in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers and managements are related.
- To work with managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their staff.
- To develop coaching and mentoring to support staff development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
Talent & Career Development
- Researches appropriate practices on talent and career management.
- Assists in the set-up of talent and career management system.
- Implements and monitors the succession management process to manage transitions.
- Prepares evaluation reports and coordinates feedback sessions with related parties
- Culture and Engagement Development
- Responsible for creating the overall employee experience through our Corporate Culture & Employee Engagement.
- Initiate and lead staff engagement via internal activities (such as well-being campaign, employer Branding and other activities) to build employee engagement align with the company goal.
- Responsible to develop effective internal communication both online & offline channels to employees.
What we offer
- Food Allowance
- Transportation Services
- Full Medical Care in Govt. Hospitals and Dental Treatment
- Annual Check-up
- Provident Fund: Max Contribution 10%
- Long Service Award
- Children’s Education Allowance
- Cooperative with High Saving Interest Rates & Special Loan
- Annual Performance Bonus
Interested candidates should apply in person or submit your application, together with resume of career to date, salary expectation and recent photograph to:
Crown Seal Public Limited Company
5 Soi Rangsit-Nakornnayok 46
Prachatipat, Tanyaburi, Pathumthani 12130
Tel: 02 533 0450-9 Ext. 578 Fax: 02 974 1118